The following articles have recently been added to the 4-H Promotion Compendium. The Compendium contains over 170 stories on how 4-H has been promoted on a national level over the past 100+ years.
- 4-H Novels Have a Popular History
- 4-H’er Created NASA’s ‘Chix in Space’ Project
- 4-H’ers Love for Western Movie Stars and Vice Versa
- Glenn McCarthy Productions films The Green Promise
- James Cagney’s Fondness for 4-H
- Twentieth Century-Fox Produces 4-H Film – Young America
- TY Beanie Babies – CLOVER 4-H the Bear (4-H Exclusive)
- Universal Pictures Distributes 4-H Film, Tom Boy and the Champ
These stories and more are available from the National Compendium of 4-H Promotion and Visibility on the National 4-H History website — http://4-HHistoryPreservation.com/History/4-H_Promotion/
Please help us preserve 4-H History . . .