History of 4-H Club Work in Alaska added to Print Archive

Boys and girls 4-H club work in Alaska began on July 1, 1930 when W. A. Lloyd of the Extension Service, U.S.D.A., Washington, D.C., visited Alaska and organized the Extension Service of the Alaska Agricultural College and School of Mines.

The history of 4-H in Alaska from 1930 through 1947 has been posted in the Books & Printed Materials Archives, in PDF form,  on the National 4-H History Preservation website under the section entitled “Pamphlets.”

Share...
    (Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)